Montwood is striving to provide our community with food and clothing. If you are in need, please call us and leave a message with your name and number and we will get in contact with you
Preparation Day is on the 2nd Saturday of each month.
Distribution Day is on the 3rd Saturday of each month.
Each Day starts at 0900 am and ends at 1100 am
For more information or if you know someone in need or if you wish to help with the food pantry please contact us @ 915-855-9896.
- Preparing Dry & Can good bags
- Preparing Rice & Beans for distribution
- Parking Lot setup and traffic control
- Checking in / Registration processing
- Some lifting is involved. If you are not comfortable lifting, we can assign you to a duty that does not require any lifting.
- See Food Pantry SOP & Volunteer Guide for details
If you have an additional questions and wish to speak to someone with the MCOC Food Pantry, complete this form and submit it to us.
Click the links below for additional information:
Food Pantry SOP & Volunteer Guide (Updated Nov 2022)
Food Pantry Stats (from 2018 to Present)