The Married Couples' Book Club
The Married Couples' Book Club is a structured fellowship of married couples utilizing a book focused on improving marriages / relationships to foster discussion. Discussion will be facilitated by married couples attending Montwood Church of Christ; with biblical principles in the forefront of all meetings. The purpose of the married couples book club is to foster and promote great marriages through:
1. Increased fellowship in the Church
2. Providing a support structure for Christian marriages
3. A stronger Christian relationship with God and your spouse
The book club has read/reviewed and recommends the following books/movies:
• His Needs, Her Needs - Willard F. Harley Jr.
• The Five Love Languages - Gary Chapman
• Fireproof - Movie
• How to Talk so Your Mate will Listen and Listen so your Mate will Talk - Nancy Van Pelt
• Sacred Marriage - Gary Thomas - In Progress
Attendees do not have to be members of the church
Newcomers are always encouraged to attend
See the Montwood Calendar for the time and location of the next book club event
We would love to see you at the next book club meeting, if you have questions please call
915.855.9896 for additional details.
May God Bless You and Keep You!